Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Dream a Little Dream

So, I woke up this morning to Stoney's morning ritual of licking my face attempting to wake me up so he could go outside and pee. As i stumbled outside onto our porch for my own morning ritual of watching him run in circles and then finally squatting to relieve himself, i sat there trying to wake up and starting thinking about my dreams i had last night. Come to remember that i had a nice little dream that involved me, jonas, and stoney going over to our friend, Dillon's house, to hide out from Michael Myers (who in my dream was Sandra Bullock) who was stalking me and trying to kill me. But never fear my cop friend, Gene Hackman,was camping out at our house ready to take on Sandra Bullock when she arrived to kill me. Me, jonas, and stoney fell asleep at Dillon's house in a king sized water bed with Snoopy sheets laughing histerically at this Family Guy scene. And then i woke up...what is wrong with me?

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones