Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Frazier

Last weekend i drove down with Mat and Aubs to celebrate Lindsay's wedding weekend in Knoxville! It was an awesome weekend and wonderful weather for her wedding and could not have been more beautiful. Her dress was amazing and she looked fabulous in it. I had a lot of fun at the rehearsal and the wedding with friends that I hadn't seen in a long time. These pictures are thanks to Aubs. I haven't loaded mine up yet but i will soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Blessings-

3 comments:

Elliott and Cherry Wood said...

so pretty!!! so glad you guys got to see your friends!

The Spann's said...

Love the pics! And I love your hair - looks great curled!

Katie said...

haha you cut me out of the pic at the rehearsal dinner! gah em! hahah the pics look great

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones