Wow, another month has come and gone. I can't believe that it is already December, snowing outside, Christmas time, and Avie cakes 4 month mark...ahh bittersweetness. Is that a word? I think I just made that up. Who cares, anyways, we have been very busy the past few weeks with Christmas shopping, work parties, going back to work, and decorating the house. It's funny how this Christmas season has snuck up on me oober fast, and i find myself almost in tears sometimes while im trynig to keep up with Celine Dion on 'O Holy Night.' This being our first Christmas with Avery has made me more aware of the awesome gift of baby Jesus. Something about having the presence of a sweet baby in your house,getting to snuggle with it, watch it grow and learn new things, and finding that you love it with your entire self and soul makes you realize just how amazing the gift of Jesus really is and how precious the sight of baby Jesus must have been. Giving gifts and being with family is such a fun aspect of this holiday season but realizing the sacrifice and the love that was shown to/for us through a baby so many years ago keeps me in awe and wonder this year.
In other news,happy 4 months to Avery! Avery in your 4th month you have done the following...
- Started eating rice cereal and you can't get enough of it
- You wake up with a smile and sometimes laughing
- Reaching for things in front of you (you are obsessed with you blue elephant teether)
- You may or may not be teething and about to get a tooth,we cant really tell but you are drooling a lot!
- Rolling over from your tummy to your back
- Talking a lot
- You LOVE Stoney
- You love singing and can't get enough of it
- You love eating and are holding your bottle at feedings