The 11th month was so much fun. We took her first major road trip to St. Louis to visit Gavin and Margaret which was a blast! Avery LOVES Gav and Marg, and its always a blast when we go up there. We also had a wedding, Avery's dedication at church, and a trip to Birmingham in this 11th month.
In your Eleventh month you are...
- still walking along objects like furniture, Stoney, and my legs...and she also inherited a walker from cousin, Brooklyn that she has loved to use.
- You love walking with us holding your hands but get pretty sad when we let go.
- You will stand by yourself for a like a split second but then fall on your booty.
- You are still obsessed with stoney and for that matter any dog. You scream when you see the dog from baby einstein.
- Also Elmo makes you squeal like crazy.
- You are talking like crazy...mostly dada, momma, and all done.
- You love studying other people when we are out shopping
- You do great in public cause you like to be with adults
- when you play you HAVE to have a person with you. This has led to some of my madness but if you have someone to come up to and get a hug from while you play you are one happy little camper.
- you are wearing size 4 diapers
- you wear mainly 9-12 month clothes.
- you weigh about 24 lbs.
- you still take two naps a day which is heavenly :)
- you are going to bed a little bit later now but sleep 8 pm to 8 am.
- you eat really well and there isnt really anything you dont like
- you are doing better with stangers...you warm up to them a little bit better now.
- your favorite animals are still 'Jelly' and your monkey lovie.
- your favorite books are the 'Going to Bed Book' and 'The Monster at the end of this Book
I can not believe you are about to be a 1 year old. It's scarry and sad how fast the time with you is flying by. Everyone always said it would...but there are some days that i would LOVE to go back to when you were a newborn and relive those days because even though i was a crazy person i still love the newborn stage and hopefully knowing now what i didn't know then would help me not be so crazy.
Anyways, on to one year and your birthday party!!! Love you Avie boo!