Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Orleans and Baby News

This past weekend me and two of my friends from college(Aubs and Greer) went to New Orleans for the first time to visit our dear friend, Dana. Her and her husband, Warren, moved down there 2 years ago for him to get his MBA at Tulane, and believe it or not it took us 2 years to get our booties down there to see them! Their house was adoarble of course, and we had the best time shopping, eating, laughing, and seeing all there is to see in Nola. She took us to the French Quarter for beignets at the famous Cafe Du Monde, then shopping around Bourbon, shopping on magazine street, and then shopping in the Canal mall. We ate at awesome restaurants and loved every minutes of our time there with Dane! Sorry about no pictures but im banking on the three of them to tag me in some on facebook and as soon as they do i will post them!

Now onto Baby Frid, we find out this Friday what we are having! Pheobe or Pheobo! I can't wait and i have been counting down the days for this date for months. I just can't believe it is actually here, and we will know on friday whether we are having a little boy or girl! It's crazy how fast time flies when you are pregnant. We are having family and friends over on friday night to reveal what we are having, and i cant wait to see some of the people that will be here and to share the news with them! AND, i bought my first baby item...


Isn't he adorable! I couldnt resist and since i hadn't bought a thing yet, Jonas said it would be ok for me to start buying things. So he was my first purchase. Jonas liked him alot and responded with, "SO, is this going tobe like THE stuffed animal like his/her only one?" I'm sorry does he know who he married? Ohhhh Jonas...the things you will learn. Shortly after i bought the duck my mom bought this...



Another animal. This one sings and plays music. I gre up with tons of stuffed animals...the were like my best friends so of course this baby is going to have tons! :)

Mom also got this for us to kick off football season this year since we are having an August baby...



We may be able to get a couple of wears out of this one!

Happy Tuesday everyone!


4 comments:

Aubrey said...

CANT WAIIITTTT FOR FRIDAY!!!

The T onesie is sooo cute!!!

Mary said...

Can't wait to hear the gender news! I know you guys must be beside yourself. The final hours of waiting are the worst .... I would recommend filling your calendar between now and Friday!!

Elliott and Cherry Wood said...

I have been counting down the days, too!! In fact, my mom asked me yesterday if the party was tonight or Friday night, knowing that I CAN.NOT.WAIT to find out if Lofton is having a best friend or future wife. AGHGHGHGH. And those stuffed animals are precious. I love that duck--and can't wait to get baby Frid more fun stuff just like it!!

Fanch said...

I love that our outfits combined at Bon's wedding made the duck colors.. now I get it! Love the duck!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones