Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh right. Resolutions

1. Run/Exercise more
            I found that since giving birth my hips and thighs are not quite what they used to be.


2. Stay Organized                                                                                                                                    
If i could keep my house even half way as organized and clean as it is right now for selling and listing it, i would be a happy lady all year long. Once we started fixing things, doing work to our backyard, and de-cluttering our house it didn't look half bad.  I thought "Hey i would buy this house." We did...3 years ago!!!



3. Read More                                                                                                                                            
I want to start waking up early in the mornings and reading my Bible, because i have realised if I don't wake up oober early and set apart time for it, it just doesn't get done. And so far i am 0-4 on waking up early this year. I also want to read some of our books we have on our bookshelf, after organizing them for the sale i realised i didn't even know we had half of them!



4. Lose some LB's                                                                                                                                    
So i know this one probably goes hand in hand with numero uno up there but i wanted a space for this picture. I saw it on someone's blog and had myself a giggle :)



 We had a wonderful 2010 with a lot of craziness, and 2011 is looking crazy too! We have 3 weddings we are in with a 4th in question, 4 or 5 trips planned, one Bonaroo ticket bought, and possibly a move in store!Happy 2011 everyone! Hope everyone is starting the year off beautifully!!




No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones