Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

26

This past Monday was my 26th birthday and it was such a fun day. Jonas took me, Avery, and Stoney for a 3 milk hike in our favorite park.





Love these two 


We tortured Stoney...


Then Jonas surprised me with these...


Then he went and got us take out from Buca Di Beppo and carrot cake from the one and only J Alexanders. We are celebrating my birthday tonight {babyless that is} at City House. It's a farm-to-table restaurant so it shoud be extra good! We love finding new restaurants around this city so im pumped to see if we like it.

Here's me and Avie on our birthday hike


It's amazing how much you love your own child. I mean i knew that motherhood was suppossed to be this unimaginable and sometimes crazy life change, but i had no idea until Avery was actually born how amazing it really is. Although motherhood can be hard sometimes, and the juggle of work vs. life vs. baby vs. friends can feel impossible to get right, Avery and her little chicken haired head, her wide open mouth smile, and her chuckle make me so moony every time.

I have had so many blessings in this past year and learned a lot of hard lessons too. Praise God for another year with my friends and family! God is good!



No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones